– Think attention grabbing and eye-catching when you create your session title and abstract.
– Your session proposal should be designed to educate and inspire. The Microsoft TechDays attendees want to hear how YOU would do it in the real-world. Attendees will learn from you and take their insights further to become leaders with vision in their business.
– The abstract should allow the potential attendees to understand WHY they should attend; what they can expect to learn and what prerequisite knowledge is needed to get the most out of your session.
– Please write the abstracts in such a describing way that it can be used by Microsoft TechDays team to promote the session. 120 words maximum.
– In your bio, please describe your previous speaking experience. (This will not be part of the published material).
– The presentation language is English.
– Each session is 60 minutes including Q&A.
Deadline: November 25th 2018
Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.
All other questions: email@example.com
Please note that there is no speaker fee for participating in Microsoft TechDays. Compensation requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. T&E for speakers not residing in the Helsinki vicinity.
All submitted sessions will be evaluated. We will make a major selection straight after November 25th. The selection will continue regularly until the conference starts. We will get back to you early December with our preliminary status on selected sessions.
Please feel free to forward this information to other speakers whom you think might be appropriate for a speaking engagement at Microsoft TechDays Helsinki 2019.
IMPORTANT: Not all submissions will be accepted and we thank you for your submission. We know crafting a session proposal requires considerable time and thoughtfulness and we sincerely appreciate your efforts in this regard. Please understand that all submitted content goes through several prioritization and review cycles.
Microsoft Techdays is an equal opportunity conference and we value diversity at Microsoft. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Read Microsoft Entertainment Code of Conduct